Get Things Done 1.6
March 08, 2019
- Markdown support icon below the comments text box where user can format/style the text by referring to the link provided.
- Change in the toast message text upon adding the completed activity.
- Retaining report sorting when the user edits/updates the report.
- Removed mentions in reply text box when the user replies to his own comment.
- Fixed the report issue when users are on different time zone.
- Fixed the time stamp issue when adding an attachment.
- Fixed the Activity type drop down which was not populating in edit report popup.
Get Things Done 1.5.3
February 22, 2019
- Cache checklist open and close state.
- Introduced Active & Archived tab in the Activity page instead of All & Mine tabs.
- User would scroll to the particular comment when s/he clicks on the comment card in the notification drop down.
- Removed horizontal scroll bar that was appearing in the notification drop down when the attachment name was lengthier.
Get Things Done 1.5.2
February 19, 2019
- Markdown support for comments where the user now can format or style the text.
- Fixed link duplication in comments.
Get Things Done 1.5.1
February 15, 2019
- Now the work space shows the number of clients, projects, users and the unread notification count on the work space card.
- You can also find a work space by clicking on the ‘Find a workspace’ link in the work space page.
- All the work space you requested for would display under ‘Pending requests’ section.
- Fixed report date filtering issue in different time zone.
- Fixed the add button and the multi select option that was displaying simultaneously in the user drop down.
Get Things Done 1.5
February 13, 2019
- Google signed-in users can also change their profile picture.
- Users can add completed activity for the current day only till the actual time of the day.
- Adding an attachment would be notified under ‘All’ tab in the notification drop down.
Get Things Done 1.4.6
February 8, 2019
- Removed character limit in the activity description popup.
- When the user clicks on the desktop notification, it would open the window that triggered the notification.
Get Things Done 1.4.5
February 7, 2019
- Desktop notifications.
- Comment caching when toggling between tabs or navigating to different pages.
- User can click on the links added in the checklist and in the notification drop down.
- ‘Allow Desktop Notification’ option in the profile drop down for the user to enable the desktop notifications.
- You can now invite the users from edit work space popup.
Get Things Done 1.4.4
February 5, 2019
- Dashboard card will display by default, now the user need not add or remove the card.
- Productivity card in the Dashboard now will display the efficiency stats on weekly and monthly basis.
Get Things Done 1.4.3
February 4, 2019
- Change in the date format across the app.
- Red dot on the notification icon will now show up only for ‘You’ notifications.
- Showing ‘edited’ next to the time stamp when a comment is edited.
- Added ‘Workspace’ link in the Join work space page for existing users.
- Anything Filter across the app.
Get Things Done 1.4.2
January 31, 2019
- Registration flow landing when the user closes the tab and logs in to the app.
- Pending requests section in the find your work space page.
Get Things Done 1.4.1
January 30, 2019
- Change in the timer icon on the Activity card.
- Existing users can request to join work space using ‘Join a workspace’ link available in the profile drop down.
- Displaying unique identifier on work space card for reducing.
- Notifications were not getting updated while switching between the workspace from Activity page.
- Clearing the time entered when toggling between Upcoming/Completed Activity in the Add activity popup.
- Removed scroll bar in ‘Add your first Activity’ popup.
- Navigating to ‘Find a workspace’ page if the user is logging in again to the app post registration.
- Now the admin can view and filter reports of all the project he has access to.
- Left aligned the message on ghost cards in the Activity page.
Get Things Done 1.4
January 28, 2019
- You will see the list of work space suggestions if you have registered using common domain (eg: gmail, yahoo).
- You can search a work space in ‘Find a workspace’ search field and request for any work space that you wish to join.
- Owner of the work space would receive the ‘Accept Request Mailer’ if there are any requests to the work space.
- Add Your first Activity upon new registration.
- Work space creator/Owner: You can create Clients & Projects in the Add Activity popup by typing in the name (of your wish) and clicking on the Add button.
Get Things Done 1.3.4
January 9, 2019
- UTC format issue in Add/Edit Project.
- Invalid date issue in older projects due to time format mismatch.
- Comments count mismatch in the Activity card.
- Same set of notifications being repeated in the Notification drop down.
- Time/Duration field was accepting dot, now it accepts only numbers.
Get Things Done 1.3.3
January 7, 2019
- Multiple attachments was getting deleted on deleting a single attachment.
- UTC format issue in Add Activity popup.
Get Things Done 1.3.2
January 4, 2019
- ‘You’ and ‘All’ tab sometimes showed empty in the Notification drop down.
- java script/HTML code added in comments was displaying empty block.
- User was able to enter only single digits in Hours field in the Add Activity popup.
- When you refreshed the page when on Project landing page and there are no Activity cards, work space name did not show up in the breadcrumbs.
Get Things Done 1.3.1
January 3, 2019
- Only the active Clients count will display on the client card in the Dashboard Page.
- User getting added even when deselected from user drop down in edit work space screen.
- ‘No Reports found’ message upon report filtering is now vertically center aligned.
- Client drop down in the Add Activity popup is not visible when there is only one client.
- Resolved the issue in exporting the Report when filtered by specific member.