Get Things Done 1.14
July 1, 2019
- Removed client across the app in order to simplify the process of adding an activity.
- Also we are caching ‘Reply’ so you don’t lose what you typed.
- Fine tuning the Kanban board/workflow.
- Removed header icons in profile screen.
Get Things Done 1.13
June 12, 2019
- Kanban board access to members of the workspace.
- System notification styling in the notification dropdown.
- Minor fixes on kanban board/workflow.
- Fixed: Editing a completed activity was not updating the modified changes in Reports.
Get Things Done 1.12.1
June 10, 2019
- Introducing Project workflow/kanban board to communicate status, progress and issues, you can navigate to this screen through Dashboard.
Get Things Done 1.12
June 6, 2019
- Introducing ‘Delete timesheet’ feature in report screen.
- Displaying all upcoming activity entries in reports.
- Splitting time entry if the timer ran for more than 24 hours.
- Fixed the time update in the header when switching from workspace dropdown.
Get Things Done 1.11
May 6, 2019
- Fixed infinite loader issue on Report screen.
- Fixed timer issue in the activity inner popup.
- Fixed Archived tab navigation issue from other screens.
Get Things Done 1.10
April 25, 2019
- Introducing search functionality in the Notification dropdown so that the user can search for any notification.
Get Things Done 1.9
April 17, 2019
- Introducing People screen which gives the complete details of the user in the workspace.
Get Things Done 1.8
March 29, 2019
- Introducing system generated notifications so that you don’t miss any important updates regarding app releases, payments and more..
- Now you see a new and simpler version of edit work space screen.
- Fixed bugs related to Archive tab of the activity screen .
Get Things Done 1.7
March 20, 2019
- Redirecting the user to Archive tab of activity screen from Dashboard.
- Change in the close button on the ‘change password’ popup in the profile screen.
- Removed Archive page.
- Fixed the checklist reordering/numbering issue when the user drag and dropped the checklist item.
- Fixed bugs related to markdown support.
- Fixed link duplication issue in the notification drop down.
- Fixed ‘Time ago’ issue in comments.
- Fixed Time spent being rest to zero on the Activity card when the time exceeded 24 hours.
Get Things Done 1.6
March 08, 2019
- Markdown support icon below the comments text box for user reference in formatting the comments.
- Retaining report sorting when the user edits or updates the report.
- Removed mentions in reply text box when the user replies to his own comment.
- Change in the toast message upon adding the completed activity.
- Report issue when users are on different time zone.
- Fixed the time stamp issue when adding an attachment.
- Fixed the Activity type drop down which was not populating in edit report popup.
Get Things Done 1.5.3
February 22, 2019
- Open and close state of the checklist would be retained even on opening & closing of the activity card.
- Introducing ‘Active’ & ‘Archived’ tab in the Activity page instead of ‘All & ‘Mine’ tabs.
- User would scroll to the particular comment when s/he clicks on the comment card in the notification drop down.
- Removed horizontal scroll bar that was appearing in the notification drop down when the attachment name was lengthier.
Get Things Done 1.5.2
February 19, 2019
- Markdown support for comments where the user now can format or style their comment.
- Fixed link duplication in comments.
Get Things Done 1.5.1
February 15, 2019
- Now the work space shows the number of clients, projects, users and the unread notification count on the workspace card.
- You can also find a work space by clicking on the ‘Find a workspace’ link on the page.
- All the work space you requested for would display under ‘Pending requests’ section.
- Report date filtering issue in different time zones.
- Fixed the add button and multi select option that was displaying simultaneously in the user drop down.
Get Things Done 1.5
February 13, 2019
- Google signed-in users can also change their profile picture.
- Restricting the users to add completed activity only till the actual time of the day.
- Adding an attachment would be notified under ‘All’ tab in the notification drop down.
Get Things Done 1.4.6
February 8, 2019
- Removed character limit in the activity description popup.
- When the user clicks on the desktop notification, it would open the window that triggered the notification.
Get Things Done 1.4.5
February 7, 2019
- Desktop notifications.
- Comment caching so that you wont lose the comment you typed .
- User can click on the links added in the checklist and in the Notification drop down.
- ‘Allow Desktop Notification’ option in the profile drop down for the user to enable the desktop notifications.
- You can now invite the users from edit workspace screen.
Get Things Done 1.4.4
February 5, 2019
- Dashboard card will display by default, you need not add or remove the card.
- Productivity card on Dashboard to display your efficiency stats on weekly and monthly basis.
Get Things Done 1.4.3
February 4, 2019
- Change in the date format across the app.
- Red dot on the notification icon will now show up only for ‘You’ notifications.
- Showing ‘edited’ next to the time stamp when a comment is edited.
- Added ‘Workspace’ link in the ‘Join workspace’ page for existing users.
- Anything Filter across the app.
Get Things Done 1.4.2
January 31, 2019
- Registration flow landing flow when the user closes the tab and logs in to the app.
- Displaying the list of ‘Pending requests’ in ‘Find your workspace’ page.
Get Things Done 1.4.1
January 30, 2019
- A brand new play and pause icon on the Activity card.
- Now the existing users as well can request to join a workspace using ‘Join a workspace’ link which is available in the profile drop down.
- Introducing user name (unique identifier) to differentiate the user’s with same name.
- Notifications were not getting updated while switching between the workspace from Activity page.
- Clearing the time entered when toggling between Upcoming/Completed Activity in the Add activity popup.
- Removed scroll bar that was appearing in ‘Add your first Activity’ popup.
- Navigating to ‘Find a workspace’ page if the user is logging in again to the app post registration.
- Now the admin can view and filter reports of all the project he has access to.
- Left aligned the message on ghost/clue cards in the Activity page.
Get Things Done 1.4
January 28, 2019
- You will see the list of work space suggestions if you have registered using common domain (eg: gmail, yahoo).
- You can search a workspace and request for any workspace that you wish to join.
- Owner of the work space would receive the ‘Accept Request Mailer’ if there are any requests to the workspace.
- Add Your first Activity upon new registration which helps the user to add their activity upon registration.
- Work space creator/Owner: You can create Clients & Projects in the Add Activity popup by typing in the name (of your wish) and clicking on the Add button.
Get Things Done 1.3.4
January 9, 2019
- Resolved the UTC format issue in Add and Edit Project screen.
- Fixed the invalid date issue in older projects due to time format mismatch.
- Comments count mismatch in the Activity card.
- You would no more see the repeated set of notifications being displayed in the Notification drop down.
- Time or duration field was accepting dot, which caused issue in generating reports, we made sure that it accepts only numbers now.
Get Things Done 1.3.3
January 7, 2019
- Multiple attachments was getting deleted on deleting a single attachment.
- UTC format issue in Add Activity popup.
Get Things Done 1.3.2
January 4, 2019
- ‘You’ and ‘All’ tab sometimes showed empty in the Notification drop down.
- java script/HTML code added in comments was displaying empty block.
- User was able to enter only single digits in Hours field in the Add Activity popup.
- Workspace name did not show up in the breadcrumbs when you refreshed Project landing page with no activity cards.
Get Things Done 1.3.1
January 3, 2019
- Resolved the issue in exporting the Report when filtered by specific member.
- Fixed the active Clients count displayed on the client card in the Dashboard screen.
- User getting added even when deselected from user drop down in edit work space screen.
- Vertically center aligned the ‘No Reports found’ message in Report screen .
- Fixed the issue in Client drop down on Add Activity popup when there was only one client.