Get Things Done 1.11
May 6, 2019
- Fixed loader issue on Report screen.
- Fixed Timer issue in the activity inner popup.
- Fixed Archived tab navigation issue from other screens of webapp.
Get Things Done 1.10
April 25, 2019
- Introducing search functionality in the Notification dropdown so that the user can search for any notification from the available list.
Get Things Done 1.9
April 17, 2019
- Introducing People screen which gives the complete details of the user on the workspace.
Get Things Done 1.8
March 29, 2019
- Introducing system generated notifications so that you don’t miss any important updates regarding app releases, payments and more..
- Now you see a new and simpler version of edit work space screen.
- Fixed bugs on the Archive tab of the activity screen .
Get Things Done 1.7
March 20, 2019
- Redirecting the user to Archive tab of Activity screen when navigated from Dashboard.
- Change in the close button on the ‘change password’ popup in the profile screen.
- Removed Archive page.
- Fixed the checklist reordering/numbering issue when the user drag and dropped the checklist item.
- Fixed bugs related to markdown support.
- Fixed link duplication issue in the notification drop down.
- Fixed ‘Time ago’ issue in comments.
- Fixed Time spent being rest to zero on the Activity card when the time exceeded 24 hours.
Get Things Done 1.6
March 08, 2019
- Markdown support icon below the comments text box where user can format/style the text by referring to the link provided.
- Retaining report sorting when the user edits/updates the report.
- Removed mentions in reply text box when the user replies to his own comment.
- Change in the toast message text upon adding the completed activity.
- Fixed the report issue when users are on different time zone.
- Fixed the time stamp issue when adding an attachment.
- Fixed the Activity type drop down which was not populating in edit report popup.
Get Things Done 1.5.3
February 22, 2019
- Open and close state of the checklist would be retained even on opening & closing of the activity card.
- Introduced Active & Archived tab in the Activity page instead of All & Mine tabs.
- User would scroll to the particular comment when s/he clicks on the comment card in the notification drop down.
- Removed horizontal scroll bar that was appearing in the notification drop down when the attachment name was lengthier.
Get Things Done 1.5.2
February 19, 2019
- Markdown support for comments where the user now can format or style the text.
- Fixed link duplication in comments.
Get Things Done 1.5.1
February 15, 2019
- Now the work space shows the number of clients, projects, users and the unread notification count on the workspace card.
- You can also find a work space by clicking on the ‘Find a workspace’ link on the page.
- All the work space you requested for would display under ‘Pending requests’ section.
- Fixed Report date filtering issue in different time zones.
- Fixed the add button and the multi select option that was displaying simultaneously in the user drop down.
Get Things Done 1.5
February 13, 2019
- Google signed-in users can also change their profile picture.
- Restricting the users to add completed activity only till the actual time of the day.
- Adding an attachment would be notified under ‘All’ tab in the notification drop down.
Get Things Done 1.4.6
February 8, 2019
- Removed character limit in the activity description popup.
- When the user clicks on the desktop notification, it would open the window that triggered the notification.
Get Things Done 1.4.5
February 7, 2019
- Desktop notifications.
- Comment caching when toggling between tabs or navigating to different pages.
- User can click on the links added in the checklist and in the Notification drop down.
- ‘Allow Desktop Notification’ option in the profile drop down for the user to enable the desktop notifications.
- You can now invite the users from edit workspace screen.
Get Things Done 1.4.4
February 5, 2019
- Dashboard card will display by default, you need not add or remove the card.
- Productivity card on Dashboard will display the efficiency stats on weekly and monthly basis.
Get Things Done 1.4.3
February 4, 2019
- Change in the date format across the app.
- Red dot on the notification icon will now show up only for ‘You’ notifications.
- Showing ‘edited’ next to the time stamp when a comment is edited.
- Added ‘Workspace’ link in the Join work space page for existing users.
- Anything Filter across the app.
Get Things Done 1.4.2
January 31, 2019
- Registration flow landing flow when the user closes the tab and logs in to the app.
- Displaying the list of ‘Pending requests’ in find your workspace page.
Get Things Done 1.4.1
January 30, 2019
- A brand new play and pause icon on the Activity card.
- Now the existing users can as well request to join a workspace using ‘Join a workspace’ link which is available in the profile drop down.
- Introducing user name (unique identifier) to differentiate the user’s with same name.
- Notifications were not getting updated while switching between the workspace from Activity page.
- Clearing the time entered when toggling between Upcoming/Completed Activity in the Add activity popup.
- Removed scroll bar in ‘Add your first Activity’ popup.
- Navigating to ‘Find a workspace’ page if the user is logging in again to the app post registration.
- Now the admin can view and filter reports of all the project he has access to.
- Left aligned the message on ghost cards in the Activity page.
Get Things Done 1.4
January 28, 2019
- You will see the list of work space suggestions if you have registered using common domain (eg: gmail, yahoo).
- You can search a workspace and request for any workspace that you wish to join.
- Owner of the work space would receive the ‘Accept Request Mailer’ if there are any requests to the workspace.
- Add Your first Activity upon new registration which helps the user to add an activity.
- Work space creator/Owner: You can create Clients & Projects in the Add Activity popup by typing in the name (of your wish) and clicking on the Add button.
Get Things Done 1.3.4
January 9, 2019
- Resolved the UTC format issue in Add and Edit Project screen.
- Fixed the invalid date issue in older projects due to time format mismatch.
- Comments count mismatch in the Activity card.
- You would no more see the repeated set of notifications being displayed in the Notification drop down.
- Time or Duration field was accepting dot, now it accepts only numbers.
Get Things Done 1.3.3
January 7, 2019
- Multiple attachments was getting deleted on deleting a single attachment.
- UTC format issue in Add Activity popup.
Get Things Done 1.3.2
January 4, 2019
- ‘You’ and ‘All’ tab sometimes showed empty in the Notification drop down.
- java script/HTML code added in comments was displaying empty block.
- User was able to enter only single digits in Hours field in the Add Activity popup.
- When you refreshed the page when on Project landing page and there are no Activity cards, workspace name did not show up in the breadcrumbs.
Get Things Done 1.3.1
January 3, 2019
- Resolved the issue in exporting the Report when filtered by specific member.
- Fixed the active Clients count displayed on the client card in the Dashboard screen.
- User getting added even when deselected from user drop down in edit work space screen.
- Vertically center aligned the ‘No Reports found’ message in Report screen .
- We have now fixed the issue in Client drop down on Add Activity popup when there was only one client.