Get Things Done Web app – Release Notes
Get Things Done 1.21.0
November 11, 2019
- Displaying ‘0h 0m’ by default when the user has not logged the time.
- UI enhancements on comments and attachment tab of an activity.
- Change in the toast message for a completed activity.
Comment count issue when navigated through notifications.
Fixed the missing profile screen during the new registration process.
Reverse scroll issue on kanban.
General fixes on the People Settings.
Get Things Done 1.20.4
October 24, 2019
- The owner can now add a project from the project page
- Activity page will be the default landing page when the user switches the workspace.
Users can now navigate to the activity card through notifications from anywhere across the app.
Get Things Done 1.20.3
October 21, 2019
- Added loader in comments and checklist until the data loads completely.
- Fixed the activity card loading issue.
- Fixed the missing profile screen during the new registration process.
- Fixed attachment extension type showing URL issue when added through google drive.
- General fixes on the People Settings.
Get Things Done 1.20.2
October 17, 2019
- Added loader in comments and checklist until the data loads completely.
- Fixed the infinite loader issue on the settings page.
- Fixed the Dropbox integration issue.
- Replaced the spaces with an underscore in the attachment links so the user won’t have trouble anymore in downloading the attachment.
Get Things Done 1.20.1
October 12, 2019
- Fixed registration issue where the user was unable to do custom registration.
Get Things Done 1.20
October 10, 2019
- Fixed comment loading issue.
Get Things Done 1.19
September 27, 2019
- Dropbox integration: Now you can add files from your Dropbox account.
- Generating avatars with initials from user names in People Settings.
- Activity card status drop down inside the activity dialog.
- Enabled the Date field in Edit Report popup for all upcoming activity entries.
- Fixed the sync issue between Project settings and Project edit screen.
- Fixed notification reply issue where the user was unable to add multiple mentions.
- Fixed the scroll that displayed even when there were fewer projects in People’s settings.
Get Things Done 1.18.1
September 17, 2019
- Introducing a simple People and Project settings screen for the owner of the workspace.
- Introducing Workload where you can see the amount of work you have planned on a Daily/Weekly/Monthly basis.
- Introducing Archive center, where you can find all the archived activity, projects, and checklist.
- General bug fixes and improvements.
- Removed Add project and Users option from the fab icon.
Get Things Done 1.18
September 5, 2019
- Google Drive integration: Now you can attach files from your Google Drive.
- Introducing Activity card status, where you can change the status from the activity page instead of navigating to kanban.
- Ability to add members from activity inner screen.
- Auto populating mentions in the notification reply.
- General bug fixes and improvements.
Get Things Done 1.17
August 12, 2019
- Introducing Billing for owners of the workspace.
- Change in the notification message in the notification dropdown.
- Highlighting the project name in the notification message.
- Fixed: Profile image update issue in the profile screen.
Get Things Done 1.16.2
August 1, 2019
- Introducing Flag notifications: Hover on the notifications will show you the option to flag all your important notifications.
- Feature to filter flagged notifications: Click on the 3 vertical dots to see the option to filter flagged notifications.
Get Things Done 1.16.1
July 29, 2019
- UI enhancements on workflow screen.
- Fixed: Notifications not getting updated on switching the workspace.
- Minor UI fixes on Registration flow.
Get Things Done 1.16
July 24, 2019
- Introducing a new and simple registration process.
- You can add an attachment in the comments section.
- Introducing Reply for Replies in the comments section.
- Minor UI refinement on the drop-down across the app.
- Removing the ‘Reason required’ field in the edit report popup.
- Removing seconds displayed across the app.
- Removing the ‘Archive’ card in the Dashboard.
Get Things Done 1.15
July 16, 2019
- Fixed: Reports not being captured in different time zone.
- Fixed: Unable to stop the timer in different time zone.
Get Things Done 1.14
July 1, 2019
- Removed client across the app in order to simplify the process of adding an activity.
- Also, we are caching ‘Reply’ so you don’t lose what you typed.
- Fine-tuning the Kanban board/workflow.
- Removed header icons in the profile screen.
Get Things Done 1.13
June 12, 2019
- Kanban board access to members of the workspace.
- System notification styling in the notification dropdown.
- Minor fixes on kanban board/workflow.
- Fixed: Editing a completed activity was not updating the modified changes in Reports.
Get Things Done 1.12.1
June 10, 2019
- Introducing Project workflow/kanban board to communicate status, progress and issues, you can navigate to this screen through Dashboard.
Get Things Done 1.12
June 6, 2019
- Introducing the ‘Delete timesheet’ feature in the report screen.
- Displaying all upcoming activity entries in reports.
- Splitting time entry if the timer ran for more than 24 hours.
- Fixed the time update in the header when switching from workspace dropdown.
Get Things Done 1.11
May 6, 2019
- Fixed infinite loader issue on Report screen.
- Fixed timer issue in the activity inner popup.
- Fixed Archived tab navigation issue from other screens.
Get Things Done 1.10
April 25, 2019
- Introducing search functionality in the Notification dropdown so that the user can search for any notification.
Get Things Done 1.9
April 17, 2019
- Introducing People screen which gives the complete details of the user in the workspace.
Get Things Done 1.8
March 29, 2019
- Introducing system generated notifications so that you don’t miss any important updates regarding app releases, payments and more..
- Now you see a new and simpler version of the edit workspace screen.
- Fixed bugs related to the Archive tab of the activity screen.
Get Things Done 1.7
March 20, 2019
- Redirecting the user to the Archive tab of activity screen from Dashboard.
- Change in the close button on the ‘change password’ popup in the profile screen.
- Removed the Archive page.
- Fixed the checklist reordering/numbering issue when the user drag and dropped the checklist item.
- Fixed bugs related to markdown support.
- Fixed link duplication issue in the notification dropdown.
- Fixed ‘Time ago’ issue in comments.
- Fixed Time spent being reset to zero on the Activity card when the time exceeded 24 hours.
Get Things Done 1.6
March 08, 2019
- Markdown support icon below the comments text box for user reference in formatting the comments.
- Retaining report sorting when the user edits or updates the report.
- Removed mentions in the reply text box when the user replies to his own comment.
- Change in the toast message upon adding the completed activity.
- Fixed Report issues when users are in different time zone.
- Fixed the time stamp issue when adding an attachment.
- Fixed the Activity type drop-down which was not populating in edit report popup.
Get Things Done 1.5.3
February 22, 2019
- Open and close state of the checklist would be retained even in the opening & closing of the activity card.
- Introducing ‘Active’ & ‘Archived’ tab in the Activity page instead of ‘All & ‘Mine’ tabs.
- The user would scroll to the particular comment when s/he clicks on the comment card in the notification dropdown.
- Removed the horizontal scroll bar that was appearing in the notification drop-down when the attachment name was lengthier.
Get Things Done 1.5.2
February 19, 2019
- Markdown support for comments where the user now can format or style their comment.
- Fixed link duplication in comments.
Get Things Done 1.5.1
February 15, 2019
- Now the workspace shows the number of clients, projects, users and the unread notification count on the workspace card.
- You can also find a workspace by clicking on the ‘Find a workspace’ link on the page.
- All the workspace you requested would display under the ‘Pending requests’ section.
- Report date filtering issues in different time zones.
- Fixed the add button and multi-select option that was displaying simultaneously in the user dropdown.
Get Things Done 1.5
February 13, 2019
- Google signed-in users can also change their profile picture.
- Restricting the users to add completed activity only till the actual time of the day.
- Adding an attachment would be notified under the ‘All’ tab in the notification dropdown.
Get Things Done 1.4.6
February 8, 2019
- Removed character limit in the activity description popup.
- When the user clicks on the desktop notification, it would open the window that triggered the notification.
Get Things Done 1.4.5
February 7, 2019
- Desktop notifications.
- Comment caching so that you won’t lose the comment you typed.
- Users can click on the links added in the checklist and in the Notification dropdown.
- ‘Allow Desktop Notification’ option in the profile drop-down for the user to enable the desktop notifications.
- You can now invite the users from the edit workspace screen.
Get Things Done 1.4.4
February 5, 2019
- Dashboard card will display by default, you need not add or remove the card.
- Productivity card on Dashboard to display your efficiency stats on a weekly and monthly basis.
Get Things Done 1.4.3
February 4, 2019
- Change in the date format across the app.
- The red dot on the notification icon will now show up only for ‘You’ notifications.
- Showing ‘edited’ next to the time stamp when a comment is edited.
- Added ‘Workspace’ link in the ‘Join workspace’ page for existing users.
- Anything Filter across the app.
Get Things Done 1.4.2
January 31, 2019
- Registration flow landing flow when the user closes the tab and logs in to the app.
- Displaying the list of ‘Pending requests’ in ‘Find your workspace’ page.
Get Things Done 1.4.1
January 30, 2019
- A brand new play and pause icon on the Activity card.
- Now the existing users as well can request to join a workspace using ‘Join a workspace’ link which is available in the profile drop-down.
- Introducing user name (unique identifier) to differentiate the user’s with the same name.
- Notifications were not getting updated while switching between the workspace from the Activity page.
- Clearing the time entered when toggling between Upcoming/Completed Activity in the Add activity popup.
- Removed the scroll bar that was appearing in ‘Add your first Activity’ popup.
- Navigating to ‘Find a workspace’ page if the user is logging in again to the app post-registration.
- Now the admin can view and filter reports of all the projects he has access to.
- Left-aligned the message on ghost/clue cards in the Activity page.
Get Things Done 1.4
January 28, 2019
- You will see the list of workspace suggestions if you have registered using the common domain (eg: Gmail, yahoo).
- You can search for a workspace and request any workspace that you wish to join.
- The owner of the workspace would receive the ‘Accept Request Mailer’ if there are any requests to the workspace.
- Add Your first Activity upon new registration which helps the user to add their activity upon registration.
- Workspace creator/Owner: You can create Clients & Projects in the Add Activity popup by typing in the name (of your wish) and clicking on the Add button.
Get Things Done 1.3.4
January 9, 2019
- Resolved the UTC format issue in Add and Edit Project screen.
- Fixed the invalid date issue in older projects due to time format mismatch.
- Comments count mismatch in the Activity card.
- You would no more see the repeated set of notifications being displayed in the Notification dropdown.
- The time or duration field was accepting dot, which caused an issue in generating reports, we made sure that it accepts only numbers now.
Get Things Done 1.3.3
January 7, 2019
- Multiple attachments were getting deleted on deleting a single attachment.
- UTC format issue in Add Activity popup.
Get Things Done 1.3.2
January 4, 2019
- ‘You’ and ‘All’ tab sometimes showed empty in the Notification dropdown.
- The user was able to enter only single digits in the Hours field in the Add Activity popup.
- The workspace name did not show up in the breadcrumbs when you refreshed the Project landing page with no activity cards.
Get Things Done 1.3.1
January 3, 2019
- Resolved the issue in exporting the Report when filtered by a specific member.
- Fixed the active Client count displayed on the client card on the Dashboard screen.
- User getting added even when deselected from user dropdown in edit workspace screen.
- Vertically center-aligned the ‘No Reports found’ message in Report screen.
- Fixed the issue in Client drop-down on Add Activity popup when there was only one client.